Hario V60 Dripper 02 Tetsu Kasuya Model
Produced by Tetsu Kasuya, Asia's first winner of the World Brewers Cup in 2016.
The iconic Hario V60 series proudly presents a customized model created in collaboration with Mr. Tetsu Kasuya, winner of the 2016 World Barista Championship. This "Kasuya Model" is designed to extract the best with Mr.Kasuya's winning method, the "4:6 method".
This model has customized ribs that hold coffee longer compared to the standard V60 model, which makes the extraction more stable and easier to control.
With its swirling ridges and startling looks, the Hario V60, Ceramic Coffee Dripper is a staple to any filter kit. The ceramic filter cone of the V60 highlights the flavor-enhancing ribbing and aesthetic elegance of Hario’s exquisite, hand-pour coffee dripper. Conceived and crafted in Japan, the V60 has become a ‘go to’ dripper design for leading baristas in many of the world’s most popular pour-over coffee shops.
- Customized model created in collaboration with the 2016 WBC winner
- Stunning aesthetic design with spiral ribs
- Makes up to 4 cups of pour-over, filter coffee
- Achieves professional standards of flavor control
- Delivered with a manual and measuring spoon and detailed recipe of 4:6 method
- Material: Ceramic
- Size: W140 × D120 × H102mm
- Not suitable for use in microwave
- Dishwasher safe
- Uses special Hario filters
- Made in Japan